EXCHANGE POLICY AND CLAIM FORM
Warranty Claim, Exchanges and Returns Form
TOOLBOX WIDGET WARRANTY/RETURN INFORMATION
ToolBox Widget Warranty Policy:
- The lifetime warranty for your ToolBox Widget (TBW) product is truly that. We have a simple policy. We will warranty any valid issue with the products that you have purchased from us or any authorized tool distributor for the life of the product. We stand behind our customers and products, period. Not only are we mechanic and veteran-owned, but we employ veterans and mechanics. So, we understand the struggles and how important it is to have high-quality products that are reliable for you. Our goal is for 100% customer satisfaction.
- We will cover any manufacturing defects or damage caused by TBW. We will also cover the shipping cost within the USA via USPS first class mail to you with any valid and approved claim. The final decision on warranty claims will be from TBW. However, we do strive for 100% customer satisfaction and happiness. Most claims are handled and shipped out by the next business day.
Returns and Exchanges:
- TBW will also cover purchasing the wrong product or not being 100% satisfied with the products. However, TBW will not cover return shipping back to TBW. If this is the case, send an email or call to the below contacts or form and inform TBW of the issue. Once TBW receives the products within 60 days of original purchase for an exchange in the original new quality and proper working condition to include; undamaged original packaging, we will fully refund the original purchase amount.
- If products are not returned in 100% original condition a fee of 30% of total order value will be applied and 70% of the original purchase value will be returned. If the products are in a condition to where they will be unable to be resold ToolBox Widget will not issue a refund and it will be up to the consumer to pay for the products to be reshipped back to them.
- The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. The original consumer must register their contact details, receipt, and product at www.ToolBoxWidget.com under the warranty section within 90 days of purchase to have the lifetime warranty become valid.
- TBW will not cover any excessive abuse of the product or damage that has been purposely caused to destroy the product. To include; any non-intended use within a typical mechanic or technicians style toolbox and typical/standard everyday use of a mechanic/technician or equivalent. ( We will not cover wear and tear)
- If you have any issues with the products send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “warranty”, explain the issues that you have experienced, and attach some relevant pictures. We will resolve the problem for you asap. We will use the registration data to verify your purchase. It’s important for us to know and track any issues or defects within our products so we can correct them immediately. This helps us make the highest quality products that will last a lifetime for you. We also have a phone support line if needed. Or you can fill the form out below.
Thank you for your business and support.
ToolBox Widget Inc